CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SO much to say

Okay...so I got adopted for awhile...buut they didn't have a computer...which REALLY sucked...so i got adopted by this lady named Gina Geldfalch...but...I always got in trouble and I was always complaining she should adopted my little brother so now Im here in the library again...fighting for the one computer that lets me go on this site...but It's good to see my little brother again...and eat meat...Gina was a vegan...i had a HUGE chunk of meatloaf last night and almost screamed my head off it was so good...It was a welcome home gift from the cooks at the home...that rymes...COOL! 

1 comments:

Shep said...

to be adopted would be GREAT. sadly, that's not possible in my case. maybe you'll have better luck!

~Seth